Tools We Use:
- Initial brainstorming of ideas and visualization/material/technique/scope options.
- Creative design phase solutions, mock-ups, control sample fabrication.
- Innovative, cost effective problem-solving.
- Processing and model construction breakdown of given drawings in AutoCAD/Rhino/STL/SLA.
- Highest level fabrication standards using both traditional and non-traditional materials.
- Ability to work in materials such as acrylic, metal, wood, plaster, spray lacquer finishing, and more.
- In house capabilities such as fluency in all digital drawing programs, traditional machining, CNC machining, 3D printing, laser cutting/scoring, casting, metal etching.
- Installation and maintenance guarantees for all of our work.