Contact | FAQ
How to reach us and start the model request process.
Travel Options from Manhattan to Radii (located in the historic Neumann Leather Building, 66 Willow Avenue)
- PATH train station located at WTC or along 6th Ave. @ 33rd, 23rd, 14th, 9th, & Christopher/Hudson Streets
- PATH train accepts MTA Metrocards.
- Take ‘HOBOKEN’ train to Hoboken stop (one stop from Christopher St or 3 quick stops from WTC)
- From Hoboken Station, 5 minute walk to Radii
- When leaving train station, take a right heading north towards Newark Street
- Make a left onto Newark Street, heading west
- Make another left onto Willow Avenue, entrance is halfway down the block
- Via Lincoln or Holland Tunnels.
- Approx 15 minutes from Lincoln Tunnel to Radii
- Approx 5 minutes from Holland Tunnel to Radii
- Free parking located at 333 Newark Street
- See map for parking and entrance
- Ferry Terminals located @ World Financial Center, Pier 17 & Pier A
- Board ‘HOBOKEN’ boat to Hoboken terminal.
- Follow walking directions above.
If you are looking to place a model request or get a price quote, please review these materials before contacting the emails listed below. The more information we get about your project the sooner we can start realizing your vision! Inquiries and answers to our questions should be sent to our principals and studio manager:
Principal Ed Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Leszek Stefanski: email@example.com
Studio Manager Clio Maudlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things To Consider:
Models vary drastically in terms of work hours due to scope, scale, material, detailing, and special features. In order to receive a price quote as quickly as possible, the more information we can get about your vision the better. Below is a list of items to send us so we can start a dialogue about the project.
Information To Send:
Usage (is it for a study, presentation, competition, marketing/sales, etc?)
Scale (what scale the model is to be built at, as well as roughly what will the model dimensions be?)
Type (is it a tower, masterplan, facade study, object, art piece, etc?)
Scope (is the project a detail study, a freestanding building, or requires surrounding context?)
Material (do you have specific materials in mind for your project?)
Color (will this be a full-color model, monochromatic, diagrammatic, etc?)
Lighting (are you envisioning lighting capabilities installed in your model?)
Special Elements (are there additional features such as digital aspects or presentation needs such as a podium or box?)
Schedule (what is your anticipated start date and when is the model needed?)
Reference Images (an image ideally taken from our website of a project or projects similar to your vision)